To increase exposure for my 2010 Teddy Bear Christmas Fundraiser for kids at Rady Children’s Hospital in San Diego, California, I am offering a link exchange with anyone who would like to be a part of this amazing charitable event.
There is no cost involved. It’s FREE advertising with little to no effort. Here’s how simple it is.
- Send me your logo and website URL via the email link on my website CONTACT page.
- In return, I will send you my logo and URL to my 2010 Rady Bear Christmas Fundraiser page.
- I will be redesigning my website home page to include a special place for all link exchange participants.
- From now until December 4, your logo/link will be on my home page, which is the deadline for donations for the fundraiser.
- After December 4, I will move your logo/link to the specific 2010 Rady Bear Christmas Fundraiser page where it will remain indefinitely.
My logo and link to my 2010 Rady Bear Christmas Fundraiser page must remain on your website home page or blog home page until December 4. After that, you can move my logo to another page or remove it from your site altogether although I hope you would continue to keep it and redirect the link to my Pencil Bugs home page.
LAST YEAR’S BEARS:
With the help of people around the world and my own money, I was able to raise over $5,000 which enabled me to buy 1800 teddy bears for the kids. With just 7 weeks left, I have a long way to go to top that success but I believe with your help, we can do it. Any other promotion or publicity you can help with is always appreciated.
Note: I reserve the right to refuse an exchange with inappropriate websites or blogs. This is G-rated so thanks for your understanding.